Residence Selva is situated in the town centre of Selva, it is the ideal place all abilities and the ski school is very close to the residence. Using the cable car you can reach the Tour of the Passes, or why not take the ski bus to less populated but equally enjoyable runs. There are also several adrenalin filled activities apart from normal skiing including a two-seat flight in a paraglide and snow boarding. Once you reach the centre of the village the local apres ski bars and restaurants are a well earned wind down from the days skiing, or why not spend your evening at the iceskating rink. This is a great resort for all the family.
The comfortable apartments include bathroom with shower, open plan living room and kitchen, colour TV, telephone with direct line, bed linen and bathroom linen are included. Most of the apartments come with balcony.
One bedroom Apt for 4 or 5 people: consist of double bedroom (can be twin beds or double hideaway wall bed), living room with sofa bed, kitchenette and bathroom. Possibility to add extra beds.
The apartment, heating and electricity, bed linen, bathroom towels, kitchenette cloths, parking for 1 car, 1 ski box with boots heater, free access to swimming pool and gym
* Until 21st December 3+1: 4 days for the price of 3, 8 days for the price of 6 for accommodation and ski passes
* From 15th March, valid for minimum 7 nights stay for 2 adults and 2 kids: For kids under 8 30% discount on accomodation and free ski passes: For kids under 12 15% discount on accommodation and 50% off ski passes
* From 15th March 7 nights stay for the price of 6 and 6 ski passes for the price of 5
* Free ski passes - valid for the whole season. Free multiple ski passes for kids between 3 and 8 if 1 adult buys the same ski pass for same period. 30% discount for under 16 and 10% discount on adults born before 30/11/1948
*Garage: Euro 63,00/week
*Spa (> 14 yrs): Euro 12,00/person
*Solarium: Euro 10,00
*Jacuzzi: Euro 10,00
*Cot: Euro 56,00/week
*Restaurant and take away
*Half board: Euro 36,00 (just breakfast)-58,00 (breakfast+dinner)/person/day
*Microwave: Euro 42,00/week
* Ski lifts - 150m
* Transfers: Innsbruck - 90 mins / Verona - 2 hrs /Treviso - 2 hrs 45 mins
Venice Treviso or Marco Polo with: Ryan Air from Stansted, Liverpool, Leeds, Dublin, Shannon, BMI Baby from east midlands, Easyjet from Gatwick AND Jet 2 from Leeds, Edinburgh, Manchester
Verona - Brescia 2hrs with: Ryan Air from Stansted, Bmibaby from Stansted
Innsbruck, Austria - Approx 2.5h withEasyjet from Gatwick, Liverpool or Bristol
Looking for flights? Check our up to date flight information here: Flights from UK to Italy
6 Bedrooms villa with private pool in SAN GINESIO for your self catering holidays in Le MarcheFind out more
4 Bedrooms in SELINUNTE for your holidays in SicilyFind out more