A gracious picturesque small town located on the Amalfi Coast between Amalfi and Positano. It has gained a reputation as a fashionable resort whilst still retaining its status as a working fishing village.
There are some excellent panoramic views from walks around Praiano, aswell as more demanding hikes up the surrounding mountains. Arguably the town can boast the most dramatic and therefore romantic sunsets of the entire Amalfi Coast.
Beach - the town proudly boasts being awarded the Bandiera Blu (Blue flag) award for cleanliness of the Marina di Praia beach with its crystal clears waters it is easy to see why. Other nearby beaches are reachable by bost, making them an ideal place for a peaceful day.
Food, drink and nightlife - the town has plenty of restaurants and bars for enjoying a glass of vino or two and taste the local dishes. Somehow, despite between smaller than its neighbours, the town offers some of the Amalfi Coasts leading evening attractions. Most notably is the nightclub Africana located in a rocky grotto on the seashore and dates back to the 1960's
Because of its ease of access, amenities and lower priced accommodation we highly recommend holidaying in Praiano
9 out of 10
* Stunning panoramic balcony * 500m from the centre of Praiano * Walking distance to Praia beachView property
10 out of 10
* Peaceful location on the edge of the village of Praiano * Fantastic panoramic sea views from every angle * Perfect for couplesView property
10 out of 10
* Luxury villa with private pool in central Praiano * Walking distance to amenities * Features in Sunday Times top 50 villas in Europe 2018 * Extensive grounds with glorious sea viewsView property
Amalfi Coast villa in Praiano with great panoramic sea viewsView property
7 out of 10
* Direct sea access, * Located 3km from Praiano & 6km from Amalfi * Shared sea water pool next to the sea * Panoramic terraces for dining al-frescoView property
10 out of 10
* Private pool & stunning panoramic terrace views * Located on the edge of Positano within 10 minute drive of the beach * Highly recommended for anyone who wants a nice, quiet holiday while staying in the best known and popular part of the Amalfi Coast.View property
* Within walking distance of bars & restaurants * Near the stunning La Praia beach of Praiano * Stunning panoramic ocean views * 3 double bedroomsView property
* Wonderful panoramic sea views * Walking distance to amenities * Private swimming pool * Private parking * Air conditioningView property