Todi - "the worlds most liveable town"
Todi rises on the top of a 400m hill that overlooks the valley of Tiber River and is one of the best Umbrian hill towns with distant panoramic views in every direction.
The towns extensive remains include an Etruscan necropolis, a Roman amphitheatre, theatre, and forum, and ancient medieval town walls. The central Piazza del Popolo has a reputation of being the most admired medieval piazza in Italy and is the main reason people come to visit. Loved by artists and media moguls has resulted in the piazza being used as a setting for many movies
Piazza Garibaldi offers a breathtaking view of the surrounding countryside and to find another beautiful view we recommend getting to the highest point in the bell tower of San Fortunato, from which it is possible to see Perugia. Just outside the fortified walls, you'll can see one of the Renaissance masterpieces, the church of S. Maria della Consolazione, with an elegant pale-green dome.
July hosts the "Todi Arte Festival" an exhibition famous as it involves several art genres: drama, opera house, music, visual arts and literary meetings. Probably more exciting is the summers "International Balloon Grand Prix" which provides a magical feel to the town with over 50 huge hot air balloons coming from all over the world.
See below our villas and apartments in Todi & the surrounding areas
* 4km from Lugnano in Teverina in a peaceful position * Located on the border between Umbria and Lazio * Surrounded by a lawn with an oval-shaped swimming pool * Possible to go for walks, & buy wine & olive oil at the local makersView property
* Located inside a fully fenced 13 hectare property near Todi * Ancient country farmhouse, part of the enormous agricultural estate * Beautiful private swimming pool, from which it is possible to enjoy the enchanting panorama * Luxurious outdoor relaxing shaded pergolaView property
situated inside a small medieval hamlet 8km from the town of Todi. Beautiful and broad views of the surrounding hillsView property
8 out of 10
* In a very peaceful & quiet location * 1.5km from the local village * Pets allowed * Pretty view of the surrounding countryside * Enclosed and equipped private swimming poolView property
10 out of 10
* 8km from the stunning medieval town of Todi * Beautiful views of most spectacular skyline * Equipped pergola with a dining table that seats 20-30 people * Large private panoramic pool * Daily cleaning & chef service availableView property
* Small jacuzzi swimming pool * Access to sauna & fitness areaView property
* Large private swimming pool * Elegantly furnished * 4 double bedrooms all with en-suitesView property