Selva Val Gardena
Skiing apartments in Selva Val Gardena
Selva offers spectacular and varied slopes within one of the most famous ski domains in the world.
The village has traditional style architecture and is a good value, civilised and family orientated resort. It is the largest and liveliest on the Circuit. The resort offers many facilities, including a sports centre, steam rooms, saunas and a swimming pool in nearby Ortisei. There are numerous restaurants and an animated apr?s-ski with many bars.
The Sella Ronda ski area itself is unlike any other with stunning scenery, superb snowmaking and a diverse mix of slopes catering for all levels. In terms of size, the network rivals the Trois Vallees in France and it is possible to ski the circuit in a day through the four valleys of Val Gardena, Val di Fassa, Alta Badia and Arrabba.
- Km of piste: access to 395 km through the Sella Ronda
- Altitude: 2454m
- Number of lifts: 84
- Blue: 30%
- Red: 60%
- Black: 10%
- There are 98km of cross country trails enjoying the wonderful scenery
- The Sella Ronda area has over 200 ski instructors
- The Dolomiti SuperSki pass is 182 Eur for 6 days and offers exceptional skiing. Less expensive passes are also available for smaller ski areas
How to get to Selva Val Gardena?
The closest airport to Selva is Innsbruck (Austria) 1.5 hrs drive. It is also possible to use Verona (2.25 hrs), Treviso (2.5 hrs), Brescia 2.5 hrs and Venice.
What to do beyond skiing?
There are fun parks in Canazei-Belvedere and Col Rodella-Campitello. Visit the lovely City of Bolzano under an hour away with plenty of character, history, culture and shopping.
Why Selva Val Gardena?
- Lively resort with extensive skiing through the Sella Ronda
- Great snow making facilities and wonderful scenery
- Good value for money
- Excellent for intermediates
- Good provision for children
Good bars, restaurants and non-ski activities