Hotels and apartments in Sestriere
Sestriere is a convenient, friendly and cosmopolitan resort in the heart of the extensive Milky Way ski area with reliable snow and excellent and varied pistes. The resort is perfect for beginners with plenty of wide nursery slopes and both intermediates and expert skiers are catered for with fantastic skiing in over 400 km of terrain.
The resort has many restaurants and there is a lively apres-ski scene in the numerous bars, especially at weekends.
- Km of piste: 400 km
- Altitude: 2825m (Sestriere)
- Number of lifts: 92 (Sestriere)
- Number of slopes: 146 (Sestriere)
- Blue 25%
- Red 55%
- Adult ski pass is approx 160 euro for 6 days
How to get to Sestriere?
Turin airport is only 1 hr by car or transfer. It is also possible to access the resort via Geneva, Chambery and Milan airports.
What to do beyond skiing?
Other Off-piste activities include a snow park, swimming pool, ice skating rink, gym, saunas and indoor tennis. Why not visit Turin for the day? A fantastic and impressive City with great architecture,history and shops.
- Excellent base to explore the Milky Way
- Good value
- Friendly and cosmopolitan resort
- Snow reliability good and varied slopes